Re: [OM] possibly a fang - OM bellows for 95

Subject: Re: [OM] possibly a fang - OM bellows for 95
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 23:41:06 +1000

> WH writes:
> >2. I often seem to use lenses other than OM on the bellows which don't
> stop
> >down with a cable release anyhow.
>

> So what lenses do you like to use?

I tend to use a few enlarging lenses, either screwed into an OM to LTM
adapter or reversed using an OM to 49mm adapter with the appropriate
stepping rings for the enlarging lens.  Lenses: C.E. ROKKOR-X 30mm f2.8
(good for getting in close as the rear element is quite exposed on a narrow
tube), a few EL-Nikkors, Leitz Elmar 135mm f4.

>  I was thinking it would be
> interesting to put
> a few Mamiya macro lenses on the front attached to my  Mirex adapter to
> get
> tilt on the front.  The zuiko 80 +135 macros have a large image circle
> and seem to do fine as well. (have a Mamiya to OM adapter to adapt the
> adapter.)

Probably will work though I'm a bit dubious about hanging anything too heavy
on the OM bellows.

...Wayne