Re: [OM] Royal Wedding in London

Subject: Re: [OM] Royal Wedding in London
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 06:00:13 -0400
Hey! I resemble that remark! Every six months or so when I have to take my car
to the shop for an extended visit, and because my mechanic is so far out in the
boondocks that I must wait, I catch up on my People reading. I've been charting
the decline in recognizable (by me) names over the 15 or so years I've used
this same shop. It's dropped from about 65 percent to roughly 8 percent. There
has also been a long, slow trend toward anorexia. Can't see why people (People)
seem to like that.

--Bob