Re: [OM] Royal Wedding in London

Subject: Re: [OM] Royal Wedding in London
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 09:55:15 -0300
Here, the GG appointment is but a 30 cent phone call ! The prime minister
calls up one of his pals and offers the ultimate patronage appointment for a
term of five years :-) The previous GG referred to herself as the head of
state on numerous occasions; she was canned at the first opportunity when
her term was up. Word has it that she has re-emigrated to Haiti !

jh