Re: [OM] Has anyone figured out how to defeat the ink price monster?

Subject: Re: [OM] Has anyone figured out how to defeat the ink price monster?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 18:28:24 -0700
If you have a pop-up ad blocker on in your browser, you won't see them.

I didn't realize that until this exchange. I run Ad Blocker Plus - and had been
missing all the great stuff on Zone-10. ;-)

Ken, did you know about that? I don't know if there is a way around it. I've
whitelisted Zone-10, so now I'll see your ads.

Ad Free Moose