Re: [OM] Has anyone figured out how to defeat the ink price monster?

Subject: Re: [OM] Has anyone figured out how to defeat the ink price monster?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 14:04:21 -0400
I hear you but what did you have to do to calibrate proper color with
your bulk or third party inks?  My first color printer was an Epson
which worked well when fed with Epson paper and ink.  I tried 3rd party
inks and papers which generally produced garish results.  Learning to
calibrate color using third party inks and papers is not one of my most
desired skill sets.  Do you have a shortcut?

Chuck Norcutt