Re: [OM] In room panorama shot, was: Moon Over Tennessee

Subject: Re: [OM] In room panorama shot, was: Moon Over Tennessee
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 11:55:52 -0300
On the contrary, I only attempted pano shots inside rooms :-)

No, I don't have a pano head, I recently bought a new Manfrotto which
came wit a cheapo (though they say it's the best!) 804 RC 2 head. But
it works good enough, so far.

I used my Stylus 720 SW on Pano Mode and made 6 shots covering 180º,
wide overlap between each shot.
Then, opened PTGui and made it pretty straightforward.
Adjusted Levels, but mainly adjusted Perspective Correction and
cropped a little, on CS3.
Did the latter specially to avoid someone named Chuck to observe me
due to lack of PC .... ;-)

Cheers,

Fernando.