Re: [OM] IMG: Moon Over Tennessee

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Moon Over Tennessee
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 12:42:21 -0500
> "It's raining cats and dogs! But there are other dates. A piece of software
> called The Photographers Ephemeris (TPE) is very useful.

This program is my axe of choice for sunrise, sunset, moonrise and
moonset projections. I've got the PC application as well as the iPad
app. The iPad app is great for all sorts of purposes. For instance, we
were working an outdoor wedding. Located at the edge of a lake, I was
able to calculate months in advance where exactly the sun would be
during the ceremony. Day of the wedding, the sun tracked exactly as
predicted and my warnings, which were not headed came true. Yes,
EVERYBODY was staring straight into the sun.

AG