Re: [OM] If one could dream...

Subject: Re: [OM] If one could dream...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 07:08:17 -0500
Well, that's true, but fact is mine didn't work very well with my 4Ti, and at
the time I recall others complaining as well. But as I said before, I don't
remember the particulars, 'cause that was a long time ago. What I do recall is
my first walk with the 90 on my 4Ti, and how it kept hanging up at every shot,
and I'd have to dismount the lens and remount it in order to trip the shutter
again. Eventually, I quit using it on the 4Ti, but then it wasn't long after
that I went digital and left film behind.

--Bob