Re: [OM] If one could dream...

Subject: Re: [OM] If one could dream...
From: Nicholas Herndon <nherndon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 10:37:48 -0600
Ken, of the lenses you've listed I personally think the 28/2 is the best,
but are you a wide angle guy?  And do you not already have the 24/2.8?

I've also been thinking about the next lens I'd like to get, specifically
for the E-P2.  I wouldn't mind having a nice 3 lens kit with primes--I've
already got the 20/1.7 as my "standard" (what a lens!) and now I'm thinking
about getting the Panasonic 45/2.8 macro.  But that's a pricey lens, and
Olympus just unveiled a mock up of their next m4/3rds lens, which could
possibly be a m4/3rds version of their 50/2 DZ macro.  Or even better, it
could be a 12mm wide angle.  Guess I'll just have to wait and see...