[OM] If one could dream...

Subject: [OM] If one could dream...
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 18:18:24 -0500 (EST)
I just have to think a 24 shift would find a superb home in Ag Schnozz
land. (can't think of a  better one)
I recall a very nice pano you did with the 35 shift.   I like my 35
shift but it can flare a bunch being an sc version.

Always had a soft spot for the Z. 100/2 which must be in the running
for Zuiko bokeh king.
I think it would be nice to have and use at wide apertures.

I haven't been disappointed enough with the Viv S1 90m macro to shell
out for the Zuiko 90mm.  The later enjoys a
superior and stellar reputation and cost that goes with it.  Perhaps at
lowish mag the Zuiko really has nicer bokeh and a 3D effect,
though I have never seen comparative images side by side.

Just my 2C and it's not my $$, Mike