Re: [OM] Back from Enduro India - OM 35-80/2.8 paid the priceand is stuc

Subject: Re: [OM] Back from Enduro India - OM 35-80/2.8 paid the priceand is stuck on F8
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 06:04:20 +0000
It did seem to me, Ken, that that was a rather silly thing to write: you don't
know the facts, and it had little to do with the question posed by Ian.

I continue to use my E-3, I am going to buy an Olympus M 4/3rds camera (either
the E-PL2 or the E-P2 successor) and a lens (9-18, whatever Nathan thinks of it
:-))

Chris