Re: [OM] Images from India 2011

Subject: Re: [OM] Images from India 2011
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:04:35 +0100
HI all,

Thanks to all who looked and also for all the comments etc, I noticed
some look a bit dark so I will try and adjust them when I have time.

I didn't keep a blog but videoed (about 5 hours per day) a lot of the
time with a chest-cam, I have yet to watch this, unfortunately Cai was
Ill most of the time I was away and kerstin got very little respite so I
am trying to give her some time, coupled with the death of my father
whilst I was in India things are a bit hectic.

I will post more information when I get the chance.

Thanks Ian