Re: [OM] Back from Enduro India - OM 35-80/2.8 paid the priceand is stuc

Subject: Re: [OM] Back from Enduro India - OM 35-80/2.8 paid the priceand is stuck on F8
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 00:33:35 +0800
I also just voted, both Olympus and Canon. I briefly used a Canon 10D and
switched to E-1 in 2004, primary use the 11-22 for the wide end and OM
lenses for the long end as there is no meaning to use the wide OM lenses on
a 4/3 system. Very soon I got a whole set of "High Grade" 4/3 lenses. Now
I'm keeping only a E-PL1 and kit lens, ocassionally I still use the OM on
the E-PL1 but they are mainly mounted on the 5D II. It is more meaningful to
use the OM lenses on FF body.

With the 5D II I can comfortably focus with the standard and tele lenses.
For the wide lenses I just use the scale on the lens and sometimes with
liveview. But when the camera is on tripod I mostly use liveview, it is more
accurate and less vibration.

For the M4/3, I'm also waiting for the pro lenses and body, I'm not much
interested on fast focusing speed. I need a fast wide and zoom. For the
body, it is better with stereo mic and full AVCHD.

C.H.Ling