Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/2/2011: fishmonger

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/2/2011: fishmonger
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 09:59:26 -0500
I'm not worried about the overly protective mother as in Moose's case.
But I am concerned about the local cop who thinks that I might be a
terrorist casing the power plant in the background.  As Krages points
out:  "Most attempts at restricting photography are done by lower-level
security and law enforcement officials acting way beyond their
authority. Note that neither the Patriot Act nor the Homeland Security
Act have any provisions that restrict photography."

Chuck Norcutt