Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/2/2011: fishmonger

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/2/2011: fishmonger
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 19:59:57 +0000
A leg of lamb? Yum!

The only problem I have with photographing someone like this is that they might
object on grounds of privacy: that is, they might think that I am a
representative of the local council or food safety team.  I was photographing a
converted church not far from my house when the vegetable seller opposite came
out and asked me why I was photographing her vegetables; she was really quite
annoyed . . .

Chris