Re: [OM] Question for those who switched to digital

Subject: Re: [OM] Question for those who switched to digital
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:49:22 -0600
George, I am using both the OM system and FourThirds. With rare
exception, pretty much all OM Zuikos do well on FourThirds. However,
do to the crop factor, your gains are in the longer focal lengths.
Your wide-angle lenses serve little purpose. The 50/1.4, 35-80/2.8,
100/2.8 and 200/4 lenses are my most used lenses in both formats.

A trip to www.zone-10.com will give you an idea of how the classic
Zuikos perform in the digital world.

As to your OM camera system, I have two recommendations:

1. Keep using them
2. Give or sell them to somebody who will

Ken
www.zone-10.com

--
Ken Norton