Re: [OM] Cambridge Botanical Gardens

Subject: Re: [OM] Cambridge Botanical Gardens
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:39:23 +1300
Maybe my response to Chris's photos was a bit too strong; I have just noted
that the illumination of my monitor was off from its usual setting and in
consequence, his images looked darker than they ought to have.

I'd been playing a game (Diablo :-(( ) for which I had to bring the brightness
setting up to max ( and even that wasn't enough) and didn't get it quite back
to where it should have been, afterwards.

On re-thought, the E-3 did a good job for most of the difficult mixed lighting
shots. I would have preferred the Ford shot to have ben taken under bright
cloud conditions though, and the powderpuff flower should have been
exposed for the flower, in my opinion.

Apologies ...

Brian Swale.