Re: [OM] Question for those who switched to digital

Subject: Re: [OM] Question for those who switched to digital
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 11:38:57 -0600
> Good stuff Ken!  It will take me a while to explore your site.

Thank you. BTW, I'm always on the lookout for contributors... Your 3D
stuff would be nice... :)

> Panasonic DMC-L1?  I have been looking at Panasonic cameras for a month now
> and I was not even aware of this camera.

The DMC-L1 was the first of the interchangeable-lens cameras from
Panasonic. It was Panasonic's version of the E-330. The DMC-L1 has
traditional legacy-style controls which are simply wonderful to use.
If you look cross-eyed at it after drinking a bit too much
adult-beverage, it looks like a Leica M camera. A great camera that is
easy to fall in love with, but hate at the same time. As wonderful as
it is, it's also an extremely maddening camera at times. It's kinda
like a Porsche--fantastic in many ways, but you just can't get used to
where the key goes.

AG