Re: [OM] Film scanner [xp scsi driver]

Subject: Re: [OM] Film scanner [xp scsi driver]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:21:41 -0500
 From page 24 of the manual for USB2Xchange
SCSI IDs identify each device on the SCSI bus and determine
priority when two or more devices are trying to use the SCSI bus at
the same time. The SCSI card is also identified by a SCSI ID. For the
USB2Xchange adapter, SCSI IDs are numbers between 0 and 7.
Adaptec presets the USB2Xchange to SCSI ID 7. You cannot change
this setting. SCSI ID 7 has the highest priority on the SCSI bus; the
remaining SCSI IDs descend in priority from 6 to 0.
Use SCSI ID 0 for the first SCSI hard disk drive.
<http://www.adaptec.com/en-us/support/_eol/usb_scsi/usb2xchange/_docs/usb2xchange_v10_ug_pdf.htm?nc=/en-us/support/_eol/usb_scsi/usb2xchange/_docs/usb2xchange_v10_ug_pdf.htm>

Chuck Norcutt