Re: [OM] Economics

Subject: Re: [OM] Economics
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 14:24:18 +1100
Oh no. But she wasn't only referring to roadside food but small supermarkets as
well. She does like a salad sandwich.
However it is true that when travelling you do not get a valid picture. Even in
France (shock, horror) when driving long distance I've had trouble finding
decent food at  without a careful search.
There are tricks.
In Australia I go into country towns and look for the pub with the Rotary
symbol outside. Rotary always meet in the place with the best food.
In France in any town it's lunch in the places that take luncheon vouchers.
There are no rules I've discovered yet that will get you a good, economical
meal in the UK. Suggestions accepted.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx