Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]

Subject: Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 19:52:34 -0700 (PDT)
....or you can borrow the materials I got from Immigration to prepare me for my
US citizenship test.  Its about 55 pages long and explains in detail how the
Government works.  But thats not it, there are several other smaller docs.

You dont know how clueless my fellur Americans are when it comes to knowing
what structure their chiefs use in order to herd them.   I can tell you, but
then have to kill you, coz the US Government has granted me a secret
clearance...and thats a secret it likes to keep...:)

Best

Boris

Thank you for the response ... likewise to Messrs Moose and Norton.

I'll read up on the wiki articles.

jh