Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]

Subject: Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 19:21:10 -0500
My view was very broad because of the agency I worked for and the particular
job I had in particular parts of the world. As a young man I had a hell of a
time dancing merrily through all sorts of Top Secret documents that would turn
your blood cold if you knew what was in them. And some of which would make you
laugh like hell, which is one reason I enjoy it when the list turns political
from time to time.

Bob's Immutable Law of the Universe: Whatever you think you know, you don't.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com