Re: [OM] [OT] Gramma knows best

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Gramma knows best
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 16:08:22 -0400
  That is indeed wacky Ken but interesting. the only things I can think of
that Cola drinks have that all the other beverages lack is caramel coloring
and a very small amount of phosphoric acid. They are also flavored with
whatever is derived from the Cola nut. Who knows what else could be
flavoring it since that is a well guarded secret. Maybe they have secretly
returned cocaine to the recipe. I know that was in Coke but I don't believe
it was in Pepsi.

Charlie