[OM] [OT] Gramma knows best

Subject: [OM] [OT] Gramma knows best
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 11:57:43 -0700 (PDT)
Last few days I spent in bed sleeping.

This is the second time in my life when my body was so viciously assaulted by a
virus.  As a complication I developed an ear infection and fever.

I remember how my gandmother treated them while I was a kiddie.

She refused to convert to electrical stove and her cooking was fantastic.  But
when someone suffered from an ear infection, she would stick a brick in the
oven let it heat up well.  Then she would wrap it up in cloth, have you lay on
your side, ear with pain down and slide it under.  Oh, forgot...she would also
put a few drops of warm sunflower oil in the ear canal prior to that.

Ive had year infections couple of times within the last ten years.  Went to a
doctor...and got antibiotics.

Thats all.

Best

Boris