Re: [OM] [OT] Gramma knows best

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Gramma knows best
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 15:41:02 -0400
  Hope you're feeling better Boris. Middle ear infections are no fun. At
least your granny was smart enough to use a warm brick and not a lit candle.
8^O As for your doctor, if he looked in your ear and saw pus behind your
tympanic membrane then an antibiotic is the right treatment. If only clear
fluid then it is viral and you have to man up until it clears and thank your
lucky stars you're not four years old and getting one of these ear aches
every eight weeks.

Charlie