Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]

Subject: Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 07:34:29 -0400
It's a lose-lose 90 percent of the time. If you have an experienced legislature
with lots of folks with time under their belts, they tend to legislate in such
a way as to benefit from the legislation. They also become really good friends
with folks who have other interests than the rank and file populace of the
state. But, as you say, throw 'em out and the career bureaucrats get to run the
show, and frankly, some of them scare me a lot more than the politicians.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com