Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]

Subject: Re: [OM] Reminiscing [was: Re: iPhone et al]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 17:21:21 -0400
I generally approve of our conservative court and often feel it's not
conservative enough.  But on this point I'm in complete agreement with
you.  In fact, I'd carry it much, much further.  If I made the rules you
would not be allowed to give financial support toward any office for
which you are not allowed to vote.   Since businesses don't vote they
could not give money.  Period.

Chuck Norcutt