Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 08:00:46 -0700
Why are there exceptions? According to Jobs, it's the very absence of those
exceptions that's supposed to make the Mac more betterer. :-) And it's those
very exceptions that makes folks like me more aggravated. Just when you
think you know what the Mac is gonna do, it doesn't.

Not being able to open multiple instances of applications in Windows and
Linux would make my job infinitely more tedious and difficult--and for some
situations, perhaps nigh-unto-impossible.