Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 20:45:47 -0500
I must not have drunk the Apple KoolAid

Not to offend, but there are some of us that agree with you entirely. As an
Iphone user, they are strange and partly unfriendly. They are perfect only
for Steve Jobs and his clones.  There are some of you on this list that are
apple enthuisiasts, and you all know who you are, but any interest I have
had in their computers has been forever silenced by my experiences with the
Iphone ande the air port extreme. As my relatives might have said, oy
vey!!!! I have come to believe that steve jobs is more evil than Bill Gates.

Bill Pearce