Re: [OM] Finally, some darkroom time (couple of OM B&W prints)

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally, some darkroom time (couple of OM B&W prints)
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:41:52 -0400
OM-2S through 4Ti share similar wind mechanisms, but are completely
different in design from OM-1 through 2N.  The 3Ti type will wear in
over time, but it can never equal the other design which can sometimes
be so smooth as to be wound with one finger.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977