Re: [OM] Weeks 38 - 41 Fotos for fun.

Subject: Re: [OM] Weeks 38 - 41 Fotos for fun.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 06:23:14 +0100
Thanks for that, Ian.  I enjoyed the photos in each of the sections (although I
didn't go all the way through the last one (except to see if there was another
one of Suzanne ;-)).

The beach in Wales looks very "bracing", and I like the openness of the shots
with the kids.  But Lonely Figures has to be the best.

Chris