Re: [OM] Finally, some darkroom time (couple of OM B&W prints)

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally, some darkroom time (couple of OM B&W prints)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 23:20:54 -0500
> You do go on.

I suppose I do, sometimes. But I am reminded that Moose scolded me a
while back for losing the joy of the photographic adventure because
everything was profit motivated. Or something like that. Well, the
fact is, I appreciate some of the finer things in life for the fact
that they are the finer things in life. But, I can usually find
something special in most anything.

The OM-2S does most definitely have its own really special sound. It's
got that long drawn out sequence of sounds that make you think of one
of those Rube Goldburg inventions. By the time the exposure is
completed, you could have read "War and Peace."

OK, there I go again....

AG

--
Ken Norton