Re: [OM] Weeks 38 - 41 Fotos for fun.

Subject: Re: [OM] Weeks 38 - 41 Fotos for fun.
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:03:44 +0200
Thanks to all who looked, it seems lonely figures wins this round
despite the lens flare, it backs up my theory that people in general
just don't like perfection! ;-)

please note all photos were taken with olympus lenses, I only have one
battery for the 5D2 so took the E3 as a spare. I mainly used the canyon
but with either the 24/2.8 or 35-80  and for the E3 shots it had the
12-60 mounted.

I have been having big problems with exposure with the canyon, but I
have discovered this is due to my new glasses which a rimless and also
transistion to dark in the sun, however this is just done by a coating
on the front of the lens and not the whole glass so sunlight is entering
from the side and being reflected into the eyepiece. To solve this I now
use a diopter and no glasses, soon I have new glasses arriving (as
kerstin can't use the camera with the diopter adjustment intsalled and I
will order a hoodman eyecup.

so it looks like I will be selling the digital zuiko's soon so anyone
who is interested in an E-3, 12-60,  7-14, 70-300, FL36 please let me
know. I will then probably buy the nykon 12-24/2.8G and adapter with the
proceeds.