Re: [OM] Head Pounding Moment

Subject: Re: [OM] Head Pounding Moment
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 21:55:13 -0500
I had two friends that had daughters engaged. One offered the groom a check
(good) for $20,000 to elope. That would have made a fine down payment on a
really big fancy house in the best part of town in those days. A second
offered what he assures me was a much higher offer to the fiance of his
daughter a few years ago, and was also turned down. It was good in
especially the first case, as his wife would have killed him. A friend
usually attributes such feminine behavior to women who aspired to be on the
prom committee in high school but were not allowed. What do you think,
Candace?

BilllPearce