Re: [OM] Head Pounding Moment

Subject: Re: [OM] Head Pounding Moment
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 13:25:28 -0400
Thanks.  The house is an old farm house not too far from Lake George
(where the reception was held).  The house is quite large and very
quaint and shows the effects of multiple additions added over the many
years to hold larger and larger families.  This family had six children
but now that they're grown and raising their own families the house is
often filled with many more grandchildren.  The bride whose veil was
pictured just announced a couple of days ago that #15 is on the way.

Chuck Norcutt