Re: [OM] E-5 vs GH2 sensor

Subject: Re: [OM] E-5 vs GH2 sensor
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 05:50:40 +0100
That's clear and reasonable, Bob.  I was only remarking on the vagueness of the
comparison between E-1 and D3 shots.  Your comment was related to the quality
of Olympus results, you see, and it seemed to be based on the difference
between the E-1 and the D-3.

I'll be interested to see, I must admit, what the E-5 is like.  I do like the
12mp sensor in the GF1, or at least the results it seems to provide.

Chris