Re: [OM] Visited Macau

Subject: Re: [OM] Visited Macau
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 10:44:44 -0700
Interesting result from the linear gradient. If a gradient filter were used
on the lens, a similar but perhaps better affect could have been achieved
(not linear so maybe compensates the scene better).

Personally I don't like the shadows near the eves lightened. I prefer the
original with the "dramatic sky". Hey it doesn't have to be an exact
duplicate of the scene.

Jeff