Re: [OM] Visited Macau

Subject: Re: [OM] Visited Macau
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 10:43:32 +0800
Thanks, Chuck.

I think you point to picture "XL72F56_065". The picture was shot by Super
Angulon 72mm XL with UV filter & minor shifting. I noticed the vignetting
but I'm not sure the cause from UV filter or shifting. I searched some
information about SA 72mm XL that no recommendation for larger size for UV
filter but 105mm CPL is recommended. Thus, I put 95mm UV filter on it.

---
Michael