Re: [OM] Visited Macau

Subject: Re: [OM] Visited Macau
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 00:28:49 +0800
Jeff,
I understood but I don't know why vignetting at right upper corner only.

According information from largeformatphotography.info, the max rise of 72XL
is 47.75mm
http://www.largeformatphotography.info/lenses/LF4x5in.html

My Ebony SW45 can be rised max 60mm, I'm not sure did I rise the front panel
near the limitation of 72XL caused vignetting?

Maybe I have make a mark at my camera to remind me the max rise for 72XL.

---
Michael