Re: [OM] Visited Macau

Subject: Re: [OM] Visited Macau
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 11:43:19 -0700
I was also surprised by the vignetting. I would guess it is partly due to
shifting the lens. The S Symmar has a very large image circle though. I
doubt he went to its edge even if he did a left/right shift in addition to
the vertical. (288mm IC vs 163 film diag).

You've got some nice pictures there Michael.

Jeff