Re: [OM] Live view operation, was: E-thingy body recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] Live view operation, was: E-thingy body recommendation
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:43:53 -0500
On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> As if. ;^P
>
> No kidding. I doubt neither Chuck or Moose would be seen with one.
> Especially now that I've sworn off most things FourThirds (this week,
> at least) they feel validated in their decision to go against the
> current and step out in their high-risk, fringe product, Canon 5D
> camera systems. What trailblazers they are.
>
> :)
>
> AG

My friend Paul, mild-mannered like Mephistopheles, has been leading me
down the primrose path to medium format, so I am currently not
thinking about another DSLR or m4/3.

But were I to try anything else at this stage it would be a 5DmkII.  I
might as well order up a new PC at the same time though.  Ain't gonna
happen.

Joel W.