Re: [OM] Live view operation, was: E-thingy body recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] Live view operation, was: E-thingy body recommendation
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 16:49:48 -0400
I truly never will own a 4/3 camera for multiple reasons.  But an Oly
micro 4/3 camera could be in the cards in the future because of the
sensor based IS.  But I'm not motivated to buy what's presently on the
market.  I was hopeful of the Samsung NX but those guys totally blew it
by not making the live view image magnifiable when using other than
proprietary AF lenses.  Maybe Pentax will get it sorted out.  They have
sensor IS and full firmware support for MF lenses.

Chuck Norcutt