Re: [OM] OT: THEY WOULD FRIEND EACH OTHER

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: THEY WOULD FRIEND EACH OTHER
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:45:23 -0500
>  I remember issues with power line exposure coming up years ago particularly
> relating to rates of childhood leukemia. There were a few good studies (out
> of Sweden I believe) that looked at the issue but couldn't find a
> significant link. Of course now we've all moved on to cell phones causing
> brain tumors. Of course if true one gender and age group should be dropping
> like flies.

Cell phones and brain tumors may very well have a connection, but
fortunately, we have bluetooth devices now. Oh, wait, those are more
specifically problematic as the frequency they use is the same as
microwave ovens...

What I'm curious about is whether we've seen an increase in
breast-cancer among men in the left breast?  How many of us carry
cellphones in our shirt pockets?

AG