Re: [OM] OT: THEY WOULD FRIEND EACH OTHER

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: THEY WOULD FRIEND EACH OTHER
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:17:17 -0400
 I remember issues with power line exposure coming up years ago particularly
relating to rates of childhood leukemia. There were a few good studies (out
of Sweden I believe) that looked at the issue but couldn't find a
significant link. Of course now we've all moved on to cell phones causing
brain tumors. Of course if true one gender and age group should be dropping
like flies.

Charlie