Re: [OM] Olympus RM-CB1

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus RM-CB1
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 10:41:55 -0500
Daniel, Ian, Bill, and Chuck,

Thanks for all of the insight.  I agree, a longer cable would be better, and
the intervelometer device is interesting.  I'm glad to hear that the
China/Hong Kong devices work ok.  I will watch the market and see what I can
find.

Sorry to hear of your experience, Bill.  I will watch out for that sort of
thing.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA