Re: [OM] Adobe RAW and Camera RAW converters

Subject: Re: [OM] Adobe RAW and Camera RAW converters
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 18:01:42 +0800
I use 11x11 dropper in PS for all samples and I read multiple positions
before I made the conclusion. It is also not related to how W/B is set but I
just tried to use the same method as reference.

I have already pointed out the problem, it is very clear that PS render some
values to zero on the Green and Magenta blocks while I don't think they are
zero. Of course, for you it is more important that you feel ACR is gives
better images.

C.H.Ling