[OM] Adobe RAW and Camera RAW converters

Subject: [OM] Adobe RAW and Camera RAW converters
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 15:10:28 +0800
Ok, here are the test images converted from 5D II and E-PL1. See if you
found the BIG difference with the Adobe converter.

5D II

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_7213_DPP.JPG

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_7213_PS.jpg

E-PL1

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/P4090476M2.jpg

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/P4090476_PS.jpg

All use white balance tool to do W/B on the "White" block.

Don't see any problem? I think I had talked about the lacking "Green" on the
shadow for 5D II, now that is more, check the red value on the "Green block"
and green value on the Magenta block. It is greatly differ from the raw
converters from both camera manufacturer! Both are zero for the E-PL1 image.

C.H.Ling