Re: [OM] Best of Both Worlds

Subject: Re: [OM] Best of Both Worlds
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:03:44 -0500
Ken,

I'm not sure what bearing this has on your last comment about RAW
converters, but I will offer it anyway.  I have never loaded Olympus
software on my computer.  I shoot RAW, and rely on the ACR converter
contained in Elements 6.0 to do the conversion.  With the E-1, I had no real
trouble with purples, but, using the same program with the E-510, I do
recall purple flowers showing up as blue, no matter what I tried to do to
correct it.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA