Re: [OM] computer monitors by brand

Subject: Re: [OM] computer monitors by brand
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 22:25:33 -0600
When my trusted Sony Trinitron monitor finally died a couple of years ago, I
was despondent. I visited the monitor section of the Will Crockett "Shoot
Smarter" site amd read the reviews. In more recent updates, he can regail
all of you with the reasons that no consumer monitor can do the job. After
reviewing his results, I visited a recommended website where I bought a
LaCie 321 monitor. It is easy to profile, and my prints come out exactly
like I viewed them. I recommend it highly.

As I read that and other websites, I am told that the reports that the fancy
monitors are no more than repackaged panels from the same old folks are not
true.

Bill Pearce