Re: [OM] One for Piers....

Subject: Re: [OM] One for Piers....
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:44:23 +1100
For goodness sake! - You guys are supposed to be discussing the fact
that the shot was taken with the 70-300mm @ 277mm on an E-520 (550mm
equivalent!) and commenting on the fairly decent sharpness (look at
the chrome rails) and stuff. You're all disgraceful! I'm really quite
disappointed in you all. Tsk.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx